Guide the hapless protagonist to the exit, while keeping in mind that he is afraid of darkness and refuses to walk in the dark areas.
Move torches around, push lights on rails, find keys to doors, light up cold braziers, pass through archways that collapse behind you, find oil barrels to make your torches brighter, squeeze through cracks in broken walls, fix broken rails with a hammer, illuminate the sensors to open the exits... do whatever it takes to get out of there!
This is a PC port of my popular Commodore 64 game. I have tried to recreate the retro feel of the old 8-bit machine.
The free demo version contains the first 10 of 31 levels.
This game is suitable for children.
- Movement : WASD / Cursor Keys / Joystick D-Pad
- Action : Space / Left Control / Joystick A
- Menu : Esc / Joystick Start
- Screenshot : F12
Progress is saved at the beginning of each level.
Press "Q" at any time to immediately quit to desktop.
- Windows 7/8/10 64bit or newer
- Ubuntu-based 18.04 64bit or newer (older versions or other flavours might work)
- MacOS Mojave (10.14) or newer
- OpenGL-capable graphics card (Intel integrated graphics supported)
- Minimum display size of 1024x640
- Disk space: ~10MB